- Learn all about grizzlies and wolves at the Grizzly and Wolf Discovery Center.
- Located in West Yellowstone, Montana, next to Yellowstone National Park.
- Visitors can spend their time watching these amazing animals interact in their outdoor habitats.
- Enjoy a variety of different programs and activities for the whole family.
An AZA accredited, Not-for-Profit Wildlife Park dedicated to giving visitors in the Yellowstone area a glimpse into the fascinating worlds of grizzly bears, gray wolves and related wildlife.
201 South Canyon St. West Yellowstone, Montana one block from Yellowstone National Park
Open 365 days a year 8:30AM to dusk. Closing hours are seasonal call 1-800-257-2570 or check our website for current closing times.
CostAdmission is good for TWO consecutive days:
* Adults (13 years and older) are $13.00
* Seniors (age 62 and up) are $12.25
* Children (from 5 to 12 years) are $8.00
* Children under 5 are free
Watch the bears forage for food, play in their ponds and with each other. Early morning and evening visitors may witness active wolf packs howling. Experience: a new River Otter & Riparian Habitat, live Bird-of-Prey Exhibits, view wolves from the Naturalist Cabin, Keeper Kid's (hide food for the bears), Wolf Enrichment, Safety in Bear Country Programs, Yellowstone Park Ranger Talks, a World-Class Bear museum, intriguing films and presentations. All the animals at the Center are unable to survive in the wild for different reasons and serve as ambassadors for their wild counterparts. Open 365 days (GWDC bears do NOT hibernate!).