- Learn all about grizzlies and wolves at the Grizzly and Wolf Discovery Center.
- Located in West Yellowstone, Montana, next to Yellowstone National Park.
- Visitors can spend their time watching these amazing animals interact in their outdoor habitats.
- Enjoy a variety of different programs and activities for the whole family.
The Center offers every visitor to Yellowstone a chance to uniquely experience the world of grizzly bears and gray wolves.
The Grizzly and Wolf Discovery Center is located at 201 South Canyon Street in West Yellowstone, Montana.
The Center is open all year. The hours change with the season so you should call first for current schedules at 1-800-257-2570.
Admission cost is the following (good for two consecutive days):
- Adults (13 years and older) are $13.00
- Seniors (age 62 and up) are $12.25
- Children (from 5 to 12 years) are $8.00
- Children under 5 are free
See LIVE grizzlies and wolves and get a fascinating glimpse into their worlds at this AZA Accredited, not-for-profit wildlife park and educational facility. Watch the bears forage for food, play in their ponds and with each other. Early morning and evening visitors may witness active wolf packs howling. Activities include: Keeper Kid’s (kids help hide food for the bears), Wolf Enrichment, live Bird-of-Prey demonstrations and exhibits, Safety in Bear Country Programs, Yellowstone Park Ranger talks, intriguing films and staff presentations. Explore Bears: Imagination & Reality, an interactive world-class exhibit. Visit the Naturalist Cabin to see exceptional views of two separate wolf packs through floor-to-ceiling windows and take a part in daily “Pack Chats”.
All the animals at the Center are unable to survive in the wild for different reasons and each have their own unique stories as to why.