- A six-story screen at the Yellowstone Giant Screen
- Located at 101 South Canyon Street in downtown West Yellowstone, right next door to the Wolf and Grizzly Discovery Center
- Admission is $9.00 for adults, $6.50 for children, and kids under 3 are free
- Watch “Yellowstone, the Movie” for a historical account of the park and breathtaking scenery
Sit back and relax in the large IMAX theater. Most films are under an hour and kid friendly. It's a great activity for a hot afternoon or in between other West Yellowstone attractions.
The Yellowstone Giant Screen is located at 101 South Canyon Street in West Yellowstone, right next door to the Wolf and Grizzly Discovery Center.
Mid-May through October: 9am - 9pm
The regular admission prices are:
- $9.75 for adults
- $9.25 for seniors
- $7.00 for children from 3 to 12
- Kids under 3 are free
Six-stories tall and with 12 thousand watts of surround sound, the Yellowstone Giant Screen Theatre really provides a movie experience that is like no other. At West Yellowstone, the presentations relate to the natural environment. Watch “Yellowstone, the Movie” or other fascinating films like “Bears” or “Alaska.”
West Yellowstone Giant Screen also has discount admission for groups with a 15-person minimum, and for school groups. Take some time to visit their unique gift shop and chow down at the reasonably priced snack bar.
Find showtimes and buy tickets on the Giant Screen Website.